Customer Service Positions
PROVIDE PEACE OF MIND TO DRIVING MEMBERS!!
- Over 40 year history of helping driver and increasing customer loyalty
- Protect over 80 million drivers with over 10 million dispatches annually
- Extensive national network of roadside and towing partners
You will be involved in inbound customer service activities. You will be required to:
- Deliver extraordinary member satisfaction to members seeking Roadside Assistance.
- Demonstrate empathy and a pleasant and professional telephone manner
- Use effective listening skills to gather, document and process necessary information to provide timely Roadside Assistance to members.
- Work with members to determine the best course of action, explaining membership benefits and what action will occur.
- Use maps and/or a PC based map program to assist members in accurately determining their breakdown location and tow destination
- Stay current on membership policies and procedures.
- Service in a fast pace environment with high call volumes.
- Provide one call resolution.
$10-$11 an hour
15 Hours per Week minimum, with 5 of these hours required on Saturday and/or Sunday. This client is a 24 hour client – 365 days of the year. However, the client reserves the right to adjust the hourly/weekend requirement based on client need.
Only PC’s with Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit) and Windows 10 are supported. Windows XP, Vista, 2000 and Mac OS are Not Supported.