Leading Cable Provider!!
This client is one of the nation’s largest video, highspeed Internet and phone providers to residential customers and businesses.
You will be involved in customer service, sales an technical related calls:
- Assist customers with billing or video technical repair inquiries.
- Review, analyze and respond to customers’ billing inquiries.
- Make it easy for customers to voice concerns and empathize with callers.
- Determine business offerings that the customer does not currently have and make the appropriate sales offer to upgrade and add on to their service.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing one call resolution and avoiding callbacks or escalated calls.
- Document customer accounts with actions taken and items discussed.
- Correctly code the sale accurately and completely for the installer.
Specific functions and responsibilities (not limited to)
- Payments /payment arrangements.
- Review customer accounts and update information.
- Process cancellations and retain customers.
- Resolve billing disputes and issues.
- Troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ordering/provisioning new hardware.
- Provide troubleshooting steps for validating connectivity during installation.
$11 -14.50 an hour w/incentives
15 Hours minimum Per Week plus only 7.5 hours required on Saturday and/or Sunday. Weekend hours may vary according to client needs.
Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit), 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. Windows XP, Vista, 2000 and Mac OS are Not Supported.
This is a year-round opportunity.
This is an independent contractor position. Independent contractors are just that independent and are considered self employed. Your initial investment costs are for the sole purpose of getting you started as a successful and certified work from HOME professional. Income is earned once you successfully complete and pass your client training session. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.